Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 9, 2013

5 years

Five years ago I was taking a final in Kane Hall with a gross boy hacking up phlegm beside me.  How do I know this?  It was the first entry on my blog!  Oh how times have changed!  I'm glad I've been able to record all those changes on this blog.  Yes, I mostly only document happy things, this is a public blog after all, but really those are things I want to remember.  We absolutely learn from our challenges, but remaining positive is always beneficial.  And that's what this blog helps me to do- see the good in my life even when going through hardships. 

Happy Birthday Blog!  Thanks for documenting a life of Charity. 


December 2008 (visiting Adam and Ashley in Utah)



December 2009 (engaged- in Iona)



November 2010 (apparently I didn't take pictures in December)



December 2011 (remember when I used to take selfies all the time?  No?  Good.)



December 2012 (it's hard to tell in the first picture, but I was 8 1/2 months pregnant)




December 2013 (first Utah winter and Hattie's first December! Also, I've had that black hat for way longer than I thought)




 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers