Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 30, 2013

Beach!

I kept forgetting it was December while in California.  The weather was so nice!  We went to the beach our second day there and it was amazing- mid seventies and super sunny!  Even though it was warm and beautiful, Hattie wasn't too sure.  The waves were quite loud, the water cold, and sand unfamiliar.  Here are some pictures from my mom and Ashley's iPhones- thanks for the pictures!


After a while she was ok with sitting on a towel on the sand.  Initially she only wanted to be held!


Here's the whole group minus Adam.




We saw dolphins! 


 
 
 
Our next evening at the beach Hattie decided the sand was ok.  She loved grabbing a handful and letting it run through her fingers.  She also thought it tasted delicious :)
 

 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers