Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 25, 2013

Disneyland!

Last week my mom and siblings all gathered in Southern California.  It was an amazing week!  It's the first time we've all been together since having a bunch of babies.  It was so great seeing everyone and makes me wish we all lived closer. 

On Monday and Wednesday we went to Disneyland and California Adventure!  I did not take many pictures as it's difficult to maneuver a stroller/carry a child and take pictures at the same time.  Disneyland is a much different experience with a baby.  You can't ride as many rides, but it was still fun.  I think Hattie's first trip to the happiest place on Earth was a success.



The giant (fake) Christmas tree!


Meeting Tinker Bell!  Charlotte was so excited (but also a bit shy).


Hattie's first ride!  Casey Jr.




She loved the baby carrier!


This picture from the Tower of Terror cracks me up.  Kurt and I have very similar expressions and for some reason we're both only raising our right hands.  Also, there's a hand in front of Clarence's face.


Olivia loved the parade!  She was so fun to watch.


Cousins!  Aren't these two adorable?  Until Livi sits on Hattie's back like she's riding a horse...then it all falls apart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers