Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 9, 2014

Back to Washington!

We made an unexpected trip to Washington last month.  Sadly, Kurt's Oma passed away and we went for the funeral.  Although we wished the circumstances were different we were happy to visit family.  I wasn't fortunate to know Oma well.  I do know that she loved her family greatly and that she would always light up and smile when spending time with Hattie.  I learned that she was an incredibly faithful woman who lived the gospel throughout her life despite trials and challenges.  That faith has passed down from generation to generation benefiting dozens and will continue to do so.  Thank you for your faith and example Oma!

Mt. Rainier- flying in to Seattle:


On the plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers