Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 9, 2014

MV

We spent our first day up in Mt. Vernon.  We were able to see Lili, ate lunch with G-pa, and discovered (well, at the airport actually) that Hattie loves to push around the stroller.  She also looks cute sitting on top of a rock!




My favorite part of this video is at about 11 seconds when Hattie realizes she just walked by Moose and then doesn't know what to do!  She's not a big fan of dogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers