Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 9, 2014

Pacific Science Center

After the funeral on Saturday there was lunch for the family.  Here's Hattie with (most of) her cousins!  And no, I'm not sure why William is holding up that picture!


After that a bunch of us (and Jeanette too!) went to the science center.  There as a spy exhibit which Lucas was very excited to see!  He's going to be a spy when he grows up.



These two REALLY wanted their pictures taken while sitting on the pig.  


In the spy exhibit there was a laser maze.  Kurt tried it out and I took pictures of the screen outside.  He looks like a ghost doing some crazy dance.


Fun with mirrors!


This was Hattie's favorite area!  She loved the car and slide.





Fun story- while in the spy exhibit I turned to Kurt and asked, "where's the stroller?!"  Yeah, we had left it outside.  Luckily it was still there when we got out of the exhibit.  Anyways- I thought Hattie was super cute sitting on this bench!  She loved looking through Jeanette's purse.  Seriously, that's all she wanted to do!

And here's one more of the Han kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers