Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 9, 2014

Roasty toasty

Last week we went with the Roths for a hot dog roast!  We wanted to try and do some fun things before Kurt went back to school.  This little trip would have been better if Hattie hadn't fallen on her head twice while there.  Poor little lady!  She got a nice scrape on her head from one of the falls.  Unfortunately, I think it's just comes with being a toddler.

This water spout was broken and continuously pour out water.  The kids sure had fun!  I'm just glad we had a change of clothes for Hattie.



Spill #1 was falling out of this chair:


Had to keep a constant eye on the kids!


The boys!  Between our two families they're the only ones.  Unless the newest Roth baby turns out to be a boy.  Oh yeah- Megan's pregnant!!!  Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers