Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 10, 2015

Everyday

Hattie is mastering the art of the selfie.


Henry in his adorable Paris outfit from Sarah!

Hattie thought he needed an ostrich during his nap.


Wearing Mom's shoes aka ice skates:



Hattie decided Henry needed some dressing up.

Crazy Hattie and concerned Henry

My little buddy!

Bed head!

Beautiful day at the park!

Bumpo!

This one makes my laugh every time.




Hattie tried on her blessing dress and did not like it one bit.

How to take a walk with two kids and a single stroller: the little one rides with mom and the big one goes in the stroller.


Hattie spilled milk on the floor and her mean mom made her clean it up.  She did I great job!  Made me proud.



Bubble beard!

Are you ready for this...12 MONTH PJS!!!  This kid is huge.  One more week and he'll be 3 months old.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of Henry looking alarmed in the bumpo. So funny. Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers