Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 10, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend

We went up to Iona for Memorial Day Weekend.  My mom and Clarence, the Roths, and Uncle Todd were there as well.  It was wonderful to see Grandpa and to be back in Iona again!  Home away from home.


Meeting Great-Grandpa!


Todd is still Uncle Todd!  He also rubbed Hattie's feet in mud after a rainstorm and then wiped them on my mom's face.

Family walk!


My mom is definitely still a kid at heart.  Hattie and Afton had tons of fun with Moppy- they're doing "starfish!" in this photo.





Henry's first time swinging!  He wasn't impressed.


On Memorial Day we visited the Iona Cemetery where my Grandma and George Andrew (my brother) are buried.  Love these pictures of these sweet kids at the grave sites!


Love and miss you Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers