Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 20, 2015

Henry's Blessing

Henry received his baby blessing on June 7, 2015.  We were lucky to have all of his grandparents (Oma, Opa, Moppy, Poppy, G-Pa, and Grandpa Sam) in attendance.  The Roths, the other Roths (Karen and Gordon), and Franks were there as well.  Thank you to everyone who came to the event for your love and support of Henry!  He's a special little man and lucky to have such incredible people in his life.

I didn't take too many pictures, but I got one of Grandpa Sam with Hattie and Afton at the park.  Sam was the first to arrive.  Hattie LOVES visitors so he got her full attention all afternoon- she held his hand the entire time at the park.  They just sat together and watched the other kids play.



Hattie's first ice cream cone!  She ate it all by herself and did very well overall.



Hattie's second sleep over!  Hattie stayed with Moppy in the hotel and did great!  (The only other night she's spent away from home was when I had Henry and Kurt and I were in the hospital.)


The man of the hour!  Henry in his adorable blessing outfit- made by my mom!  Isn't she SO talented?!!




Congratulations Henry!  We love you so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers