Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 10, 2015

Museums

Hattie loves both the Tree House Museum here in Ogden and the Airplane Museum on Hill Air Force Base.  We have a membership to the former and the latter is free so we go fairly regularly these days.

Photo Booth at the airplane museum! The bottom picture is my favorite.  I wish Hattie's head wasn't cut off!


Hattie loves playing with fake food.  Whether it's Japanese:


Or and English tea party.


They had a temporary Curious George exhibit.  Hattie got to meet George!


The next time we went to the children's museum I took this picture and sent it to Kurt:

And he sent me back this one from July 2014.  She's grown a lot in 10 months!  Especially her hair.

She also likes to play the drums

She's looking at slides here, but the microscope looks like a halo!

Hattie loves trains!

They have an activity where one of the workers reads a story and the kids act it out on stage with costumes.  Hattie wouldn't participate, but once all the kids were up on the stage she decided to go up there too.  She's too cute!

Family trip to the airplane museum!  We each colored a different plane/helicopter.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers