Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 10, 2015

Oma's Visit

Kurt's mom, Oma (grandma in German) came to visit at the beginning of May.  We had fun seeing the sights around Ogden.  And she got to meet her newest grandson.


Playing with Oma's iPad.


At the train museum



Ice cream at Farr's!



Swinging and sleeping at the park:


Temple Square! This was one of my favorite trips ever to Temple Square.  The weather was perfect, sunny low 70s, there was hardly anyone there, and we got to listen to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir practice!  I've never heard them live and it was impressive.  Much better than just hearing them on TV/computer/radio during General Conference.  And we ate at the Garden Restaurant in the JSM Building.  Delish.  I think I'll only visit there on weekdays during non summer months in the future.









I love Hattie in this picture.  Strike a pose!


At the park again!


Thanks for coming Oma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers