Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

January 22, 2009

Addicted

A recent conversation with myself:

I should watch less TV. I have too many shows. Cut back to your favorites: Heroes and Lost. Oh, but what about Thursday nights when we all watch Grey's and Private Practice? That's fun! ah! And I'm not going to stop watching the Office and 30 Rock! They're only 20 min online so they don't take up that much time. Oh...and Ugly Betty! That's my online show! It's a Friday tradition. 24? 24 is dead to me after last season. Desperate Housewives? I definitely don't need to watch that one. Ok...so not too great. But two is better than none, right? Well, it's really only one because you haven't started watching 24. hmm....AH! Don't start watching American Idol and Biggest Loser! You don't need more shows to watch! Dang.

So there's a little insight into me...hopefully you're not too disturbed.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Charity. Wow.

    I watch
    a) TSCC - Terminator, the Sarah Connor Chronicles
    b) Heroes
    c) Numbers
    d) The Office

    Only a and b do I really "follow". The others I like to watch when I need to relax. Just pick 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you didn't leave any off? I think I watch 1 of those regularly. That and the Simpsons, but now its all online so its at my convenience. Maybe I am missing out?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers