Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

January 3, 2009

Inappropriate

I went to Gap today and bought a pair of shoes. They were on sale for $12 but the pair in my size had the wrong price tag on it. When I got up to check-out the cashier asked me to go grab a different pair with the correct price so I could get the full discount. I did so and as I was walking back a man set his stuff down where I was being helped. The lady said "Oh, I'm sorry! But I'm actually helping her right now, I'll be with you in a moment." He glared and then started to move over to the next check-out, but a different customer beat him there. Apparently this was too much for the man-
"Two no's? Great customer service. I'm not buying anything (then he threw down the clothes out of his arms). I'm never coming back here b*!#$" directed at the saleswoman helping me. She turned bright red. I said, "I am so sorry. That was completely inappropriate and unnecessary."
That poor girl! She was probably my age or younger and she definitely didn't do anything wrong. Why are there people who think it's ok to behave in such a way? Seriously. There are better ways to handle situations...or he just could have waited 1 minute and bought his clothes instead of calling names and creating a bad situation.
So again I apologize to you Gap Employee. That guy was ridiculous! You did nothing wrong and he behaved completely inappropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers