Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

January 26, 2009

Thank You!

First off I want to give a big THANK YOU to all of those who helped me and the FHE team plan tri-ward and to all of those who attended (especially those who helped with clean up). We put in a lot of time and effort for those activities to happen and I am truly grateful for all the help people willingly gave. However, I will miss the power of the keys- being able to get into the stake center, open the gym and library at will. It's an amazing feeling.

Apparently I can't get enough of the Stake Center and I returned there tonight to donate blood. And I didn't almost pass out (as might have happened last time). Yay for free cookies and savings lives.

Also, I was accepted to the Surrealism Exploration Seminar in Paris, France! AHHHH!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! First, good job at FHE. Second way to go giving blood without any fainting. And third, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers