Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

January 23, 2009

AH!

Warning: I'm about to complain. Is that what you're supposed to do on a blog?

I need a projector for tri-ward FHE on Monday.
So I go to the basement in Kane- I've heard from several different people that Kane is the place to go for such things.

What I hadn't heard was that you have to fill out a form online 1 full business day before you can rent a projector. So they wouldn't let me.
And right as I was getting all panic-y trying to figure out where I would get a projector she adds that the health sciences branch does same day rentals.

And then Josh informed me that the institute has a projector. So maybe I can use that one? I'll know when Jacob calls me back...

So let's all hope that I can get my hands on a projector. And the movie Johnny Lingo.
(I almost wrote: "So let's all hope I can get my hands on a projector. And Johnny Lingo." And then I read it and changed the wording.)

2 comments:

  1. all that happend after the stop light?? yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *happened .. this is one reason i don't like to leave comments. Silly i know but its true!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers