Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

January 1, 2009

Adventures of '09

A few days before the new year, Sarah, Esther, and I spent a couple hours in Ikea. Here was the result:













Then I did some dancing on New Year's Eve, but the true highlight of the evening was the Pillow Pit:
-----
I look a bit ridiculous in this picture, but it's a nice action shot...of Sarah screaming.

It was a deep pit


And in true Charity style I exited with grace.
I can think of no better way to bring in '09 than with a good ol' fashioned night of jumping into a pit of pillows.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously. It was awesome. Yay for random warehouses with random piles of pillows.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers