Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

January 5, 2009

Saladin and India

What do these three pictures have in common?



They represent the three classes I'm taking this quarter!

HIST 388: Junior Seminar on Saladin-The textbook for this class is crap. I'm sure the information is good, but it is not written well and was ineptly edited. There are too many commas and and mistakes like this this are not uncommon. But, to the author's credit, English is not his first language.

HSTAS 401: History of Early India- speak up prof! I can barely hear you from the third row!

Let's hope my third and final class tomorrow leaves me with a better impression than the first two. I'm actually excited for it- Scandinavian Children's Literature (SCAND 335)- I get to read kids books! Yes please! (thank you Chris McBeth for suggesting it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers