Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

March 4, 2009

March Forth!

That's right! Today's date is also a command! (March fourth = march forth!)
---
I saw a policeman on a bike writing a ticket for some students on skateboards.
---
Listen (stop, collaborate, and)
---
Today I pretended that the people on the bus with me were singing and dancing to the songs that came up on my iPod.
---
The End

1 comment:

  1. And yesterday was squared day (3/3/09) and next saturday is pi day (3/14). Boy March is full of these special dates.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers