Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

March 2, 2009

Paris Update

We had our first information meeting.  Here's what I learned:
  • We don't have tests or papers.  Our homework will be to stroll around the city and document our experiences in surrealist fashion= take pictures, write a poem, draw a picture, basically we can do whatever we want.
  • We'll have class excursions a few times a week, meaning I'll get to skip the lines at some popular destinations.  
  • Our lodging is (in the words of Sarah Hammond) fancy pants.  Two people to a room, we get to pick our roommate, private bathroom, and complete with wireless internet- we were asked to bring our laptops.  Apparently it's super expensive.  
  •  Meet Mikkel.  This is our director.  He is the nicest Frenchman I've ever met.  He is great.
I learned more than that, but it's not as interesting.  I am soooooo excited.  Seriously.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers