Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

March 1, 2009

The Oregon

Seaside, Oregon had 10 fantastic visitors this weekend. Late nights, the arcade, food, beach, movies, tons of laughter, a pirate map, and of course friends have filled my past few days. It was awesome. There were a few dozen pictures taken (thank you Esther!) so here are a few:

An almost complete group shot...only missing three.
(Left to Right: Amy, Nate, Courtney, Esther, Kurt, Sarah, Me)

At the beach! It was beautiful with actual sand and looked like a real beach, but don't be fooled! The water was freezing cold just as it is up in Washington- I learned this from experience.
(left to right: Kurt, Don, Courtney, Me)


At the arcade! I like the intensity that both Kurt and I are showing.


Sugar Shots at Doogers! Don and I may have had a few spoonfuls of sugar, raw sugar, sweet and low (?), and Splenda. Sugar won the taste contest. Also- who knew my hair was so wavy?


Alright, I'm not in this one, but I love these girls!
(Sarah, Megan Webster, Esther)

Thank you Esther for organizing this trip! It was totally worth it.

And FYI: Adam Bowen was also present...unfortunately he did not make the final picture cut. (sorry Adam!)

1 comment:

  1. You and Kurt look like twins. The eyes, the noses. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers