Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

March 19, 2009

Request

Don't text me! At least, not until after March 28th. Thanks.

Aside from going over on my texting-
I went on vacation with the fam to Lake Chelan. Good times! It was great to see them! But, alas, there is not much to do in Mason, WA during non-summer months. We made due- swimming, hiking, bowling, card games, and of course movies/tv. Unfortunately we forgot a camera, so it is undocumented...maybe it didn't actually happen.

Anyways, now I'm home. I've got one more final to turn in tomorrow and then I'm done with winter quarter. Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers