Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 11, 2011

I'm a genius!

At our apartment complex there is a pool and upon moving in we were given a key to get in to the pool.  That same key gets you in to the workout room which we've used several times, but whenever we tried to get in to the pool the key didn't work!  This really drove Kurt and I crazy, not because we wanted to use the pool (it just opened anyways), but because it should work!  Right?  Well, we decided to try again the other day.  Kurt put the key in the lock, turned it, nothing.  Then I noticed something....there's another key hole!  Kurt put the key in that one, turned it, and shabam!  Our key worked the whole time.  We were just using the wrong lock.  Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers