Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 16, 2011

Nephews

Kurt and I babysat 3 of our nephews tonight for a couple hours.  Lucas has a stuffed husky that he loves (he kept hugging it and trust me when I say it was adorable!).  I asked him what the husky's name was. "Pup" he responded.  "You know, I have a stuffed dog too.  Know what I named him?" "What?" "Doggie".  Lucas paused, looked at me for a moment then asked, "What's his last name?"  Kids are hilarious!  I also impressed Ethan and Ammon with my Super Mario Brothers skills- I think it's the only video game I'm good at.  And for the record- I said Doggie's last name is Johnson :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers