Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 23, 2011

Long Day

When your day starts off on the wrong foot, it tends to feel extra long...but to make a story short- I got a speeding ticket on my way to work this morning.  Awesome.  The officer was nice though and didn't add an extra $550 for not having my current insurance card in the vehicle.  I know I was speeding, but the whole thing sucked and I felt bad, so what did I say after the officer handed me the ticket and told me to drive safe?  "Thank you".  Thanks for pulling me over and thanks for ticketing me.  I really appreciate it. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry, Charity! Good thing you had a nice apartment and wonderful husband to come home to, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate cops in Washington - I got a ticket there too. Plus, those lame bike cops just sit their aiming their speed guns, stressing me out even if I am going the speed limit.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers