Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 8, 2011

Wallace Falls

How do you make friends while hiking?  Wear these shoes:











And people will stop to ask about them.  At least 5 different people/groups asked Kurt about his shoes and that doesn't include everyone we caught staring!

We went to the top of the falls and it was a great hike! Here are some pictures along the way:







1 comment:

  1. Looks like a pretty hike and waterfall! I love Washington trails!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers