Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 3, 2011

Evil Edamame

Kurt and I ate at Blue C Sushi tonight.  It's really fun- they have the conveyor belt running around the whole restaurant and the plate color determines the price of the item.  Anyways, you may be thinking to yourself, "Um...Charity doesn't like seafood. I can't see her liking sushi" and you'd be right.  I get 3 things every time we go and none contain seafood: sesame noodles, tater tots (that's just what I call them, don't know the real name), and edamame.  Edamame is a slippery little fella.  I was holding one pod while talking and I must have squeezed it because the bean popped out and zoomed a foot across the table straight at my face!  The darn thing hit me in the eye!  In the eye!  I was shocked for a second then we both laughed hysterically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers