Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 3, 2011

AT&T

Kurt and I both got new phones today!  I wasn't planning on it, but we both had an upgrade available.  They're way better/fancier than our old phones, and the best part?  We're paying less per month than before!  I'm totally ok with it.  I got a Blackberry Curve- it's cute and so small!  Kurt got an HTC Titan.  It's a super fancy Windows phone.  We figured he needs a nice one since he'll be using it quite a bit for work.  His old Blackberry was falling apart (literally).  He was overdue for a new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers