Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 29, 2011

Char the Sheep!


Christmas is about spending time with family!  Which I did.  It was especially wonderful to see Megan, Joe, and Charlotte!  Charlotte is adorable and growing up too fast!  She's bigger and less of a baby, well less of a toddler, every time I see her.  My camera wasn't out too much, but she seemed to be the only one I took pictures of!  Char and Uncle Kurt had a good time together :)

 
















We also went to a wedding!  I went to middle school and high school with Katie.  I don't know Phil, but according to her family and close friends, they're perfect for each other!  I can tell that's true in little I've seen them together.  Congratulations Katie and Phil!


Me and the beautiful bride!  I made this card at the last minute...the 'stencil' I used was actually cut off a card given to me and Kurt at our wedding- I decided the other day to finally get rid of all those wedding cards, but set a couple aside- glad I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers