Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas to me!

One of my dreams, that I hope to obtain one day, is to have a world map the size of a wall in my house.  First things first, I need a house.  This hasn't happened yet.  But!  My wonderful husband got me this for Christmas!  (Yes, we opened presents already)


We even mounted it on the wall and everything!  Here's a picture to show you some size perspective- it's 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 feet.  Approximately.




I also got these!  My first pair of All Stars.  As I told Kurt- now I can dress casual :) 

What a great start to Christmas present receiving :)  Don't worry, I know Christmas is about more than presents, they're a definite bonus though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers