Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 19, 2011

Whoa!

These amazing houses are located directly across the street from where I go to church.  We stopped by to see what the flashing sign was about and it's a light show spanning 3 houses (I could only get 2 in my camera) set to music.  Just tune your radio to 88.3.  It was pretty awesome!


Well, I guess that's it!  There are 2 more videos, but they won't load.  So you're stuck with the one where Kurt's making a ruckus with the candy cane wrapper and I shush him.  Enjoy :)  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers