Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 31, 2012

Kurt's Birthday!

Happy Birthday Kurt!  I love being able to celebrate my wonderful husband.  I'm a lucky lady- and so is Lobi!

I made a German chocolate cake and some cake toppers.



We went to Ammon's football game: 
Top: Ammon has the ball!
Middle: Running
Bottom: His team fumbled the ball...right behind him!  Whoops!

And we saw all three Winstead boys


Later we had the Hans and Winsteads over for cake and ice cream.  We had a great time!

Here's Kurt with Lobi and blowing out the candles!

Love you Kurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers