Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 21, 2012

Little Miss Lobester

Here she is!



And she's adorable!

I didn't know how extensive ultrasounds were!  When they say an hour, they mean an hour.  Lots of measurements were taken of arms, legs, hands, feet, and head.  We got to see her little heart beating, her stomach, out stretched right arm and hand, tightly squeezed left fist, and she even yawned!  I guess all the poking and prodding was rather boring.  We didn't find out until the very end that she's a girl. 

They didn't say much but she weighs 9 ounces and they might bump my due date back a few days (lame).  They thought she was a little shy of 19 weeks and 2 days which is where she should've been yesterday.  It is seriously crazy that all this can be done though!  I have a picture of my little girl before she's entered the world. 

It's all starting to seem more real with the ultrasound, finally starting to show, and feeling her movements!  I don't think it will be a full realization until she's in my arms though.  I can't wait!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers