Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 26, 2012

The Rockwood Reunion

This was the first Hubert and Ethel family reunion.  Hube and Ethel are better known to me as Grandpa and Grandma :)  Nearly everyone made it!  It was awesome and crazy having everyone together- there are tons of kids now between all my cousins!  Lobi will be the 21st great-grandchild of my grandparents. 

Monday we drove up to Harriman State Park in Idaho.  The accommodations were way better than I expected!  I've most definitely stayed in worse hotels.

 
Here's the fire pit we'd gather around in the evenings and you can see the cabins somewhat in the background:
 
 
I didn't take too many pictures (I couldn't fit my nice camera, so only had the old camera) but here are some of the park!
 
 
You can see Uncle Todd and some cousins fishing if you look closely:
 






There are tons of wildfires burning in Idaho, so the sun looked red while setting:

I also got to see lots of Char and Livi!  Char's doing the balance beam- she really enjoyed watching gymnastics during the Olympics.


She also has an awesome cowgirl outfit (that's a horse on a stick on the ground):

And Olivia!  She's much bigger than the last time I saw her.  Can't wait to have a little girl of my own :)


There was lots of chatting, hanging out with the grandparents, rafting down the river, and horseback riding (which I didn't get pictures of!).  It was a wonderful trip!

1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers