Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 18, 2013

10 months!

Hattie's in the double digits!  In months anyways.  She is devouring food these days.  Her favorites are toast and yogurt, but she'll try just about anything.  We've given her pancakes, cucumbers, ice cream, crepes, potatoes, rice, beans, cheerios, and much more.  Hattie's a great little eater!  She now will bang toys together or hit them on furniture/the floor/whatever's in reach.  This means she doesn't always put things in her mouth first thing.  She's getting close to walking.  She'll walk holding onto only 1 finger and will use toys/chairs as 'walkers', pushing them around the room.  She even lets go of things and will stand on her own for a few moments.  She's wearing some 12 month size clothing and grew her 4th tooth!  She had her first Halloween and is gearing up for her first holiday season!  Including her 10 month photo shoot- I put her in a Christmas outfit so I could use one of the pictures for our Christmas card.  Also, I couldn't decide which pictures I liked best so here are a bunch:



I had a cute bow for her hair, but it lasted all of two seconds.

See?  She ripped it right off!

Hey look!  It's Gail!  The Octopus!





She moves all over!



  Including toward the camera.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers