Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 19, 2013

Winter!

It's with apprehension and excitement that I look towards winter.  I have always loved snow (except driving in it) but I've lived my entire life in an area where snow usually melted by the next day.  On the rare occasion that we had an actual snow storm (more than a few inches) everything would shut down. 

I think I'll always love snow, but I might grow weary of it as the months go by in my first Utah winter.  We had a small taste of it the other day.  Most of it melted by the evening- I guess Ogden has decided to ease us in.

This was taken the day after it snowed.  I look forward to snow covered mountains!



I took Hattie into the back yard to experience a snowfall first hand.  Initially she made a stink face, but after a minute or two she seemed to like it!  Well, she liked twirling around and playing with me at least.

 
 
I should probably get some snow gear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers