Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 2, 2013

Living Room

Here's our front room!  From a few angles.

I love our rug!  It's definitely not traditional, but I think all the crazy colors work with all the toys and mismatched furniture we have.  I also love our bookshelves.  I actually enjoy organizing them- it's probably the only part of unpacking that I like!  The left one is fiction and the right is non-fiction.  I'm still trying to figure out how to decorate the mantle, but that will probably change with the seasons/holidays!  Isn't our little house cute?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers