Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 18, 2013

The fast months

November through the beginning of January flies by because there's so much going on!  Halloween kicks things off, then my birthday, then Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and now Hattie's birthday soon after!

So we're in thick of it.  My birthday was on the 6th!  It was a lovely day spent with Hattie.  We took a walk- it was gorgeous!



That evening Kurt and I went out to dinner just the two of us!  That's the first time we've done so since Hattie was born.  It was strange (being alone, just the two of us at a restaurant), but wonderful!  And the food was delicious.  Kurt gave me some wonderful presents, including the Sound of Music!  Here's Hattie watching it:

She probably recognized some of the songs :)  She should at least know Edelweiss by now!  We sing it to her every night.

Megan watched Hattie while we ate dinner so we went back there after and all had ice cream cake together.  I received several phone calls, cards, and texts as well!  It was a wonderful birthday!  Thank you to everyone who made it so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers