Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 3, 2013

Happy Halloween Hattie!


Hattie loved her first Halloween!  Not only did she dress up as an adorable elephant, but she also ate jello for the first time!  I tried feeding it to her with a spoon, but she only took a few bites before deciding the correct way to eat jello is with your hands.












Then we went to Charlotte's preschool play!  She was the witch.  It was awesome and Char was wonderful!



Hattie and Olivia came in costume!





Next we went to the trunk-or-treat with the Roths then off to Kelly and John's for some tacos and trick-or-treating!

Cousins!



Here's Hattie at her first door.  She LOVED it!  I'm glad we bought her a warm costume!

It was a busy day, but I think it was Hattie's first Halloween was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers