Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

January 9, 2015

Fort Casey

We made the longer than expected drive out to Fort Casey one of our days up north.  I'm glad we did!  We had some family fun and I got to relive my 3rd grade field trip with Mr. Buchanan's class.  I remembered the dark, scary bunkers very well, but didn't recall the stunning views as clearly :)



View of Mt. Baker

Guns!



Kurt and Hattie are on lookout duty!




We also went over to the old lighthouse.  View from one of the windows:

At the top!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers