Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

January 9, 2015

Swanson's Nursery

The day after Christmas Kurt went golfing with Seth and Ammon so Hattie and I hung out with Jana and Luke.  We went to Swanson's Nursery and had a blast!  There were reindeer and camels (the camel was actually a horse if you ask Hattie).

I love Hattie's facial expressions in these next two photos:


We were able to feed the camel carrots on our way out!  Hattie was a little unsure, but with Mom's help did it.  She wanted to feed the camel another carrot, but they were all out!


There was also a koi pond and a model train going around in circles.  Every time the train disappeared Hattie yelled "oh no!" until she was reassured the train would come back.

We finally convinced Hattie the the 'horse' was actually called a camel by the end of our trip.  And she still remembers- she correctly said and pointed out a camel in one of her animal books to me the other day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers