Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 10, 2008

Done!

Woohoo! No more tests! No more papers! For 3 whole weeks!

However, finals did take a toll, as the Elders of U3 reminded me yesterday.

After being on campus for 9 straight hours, getting limited sleep, and not having showered in a few days, I'm sure I was a sight to see.

I was finally headed home and on the way to my car I ran into a couple elders. I was exhausted and planned on simply waving hello and going my way....

But as I did so they got a look at me. Their expressions changed slightly and one said with concern on his face, "Hey! um...how are you?"

me: "Oh uh...I'm fine...Finals."

elder: "Yeah, finals week is tough. But just think you're almost done and then you'll get a nice long break!"*

The convo continued for a bit, and then I continued home. Thank you for the concern and encouragement Elders of third ward! I made it. I'm finished. I AM DONE! bring on Christmas Break!


*not exact quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers