Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 7, 2008

Gross

I took my first final of the quarter last Wednesday. It was in the biggest lecture hall on campus and the room was completely packed. I found an available seat, got out my scantron and pencil, and waited for the test to start. About 5 min in the guy sitting next to me started hacking up something. And then he spit it out. Into a bottle. He did this for the ENTIRE test. About every minute he would start hacking and then spit. Disgusting. I finished my test as quickly as possible and ran for the exit.

3 comments:

  1. You're right. That is gross. Very gross. Actually, so gross that I just threw up...into a bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be able to handle most bodily secretion, but phlegm is disgusting to me beyond belief. That is a horrible story.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers