Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 9, 2008

Finals Week!

On campus from 12-9.
studying/test taking from 10-9.
11 straight hours of academics? Maybe not....I get sidetracked sometimes...and do things like take pictures of doodles in my notes.


I like this one.

I was learning about the Revolutionary War. (he's saluting)
I like the ones with quotes:

"...and when she was bad she was horrid"
(it's from a poem)

"Oh to be so merry, to be so free"
(song lyrics by Quinn Deveaux)

1 comment:

  1. Man I used to be a fierce doodler in my school days. My favorite was a doodle of a laughing Zeus in my Calculus notebook, mocking my math. Anyway good job!

    P.S. Glad you have a blog.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers