Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 21, 2008

Snow

You think there's snow in Seattle? Move 80 miles north!

Being home for Christmas means almost daily hikes with my mom. When there's snow, it means I get to wear mis-matched snow clothes because I don't have any of my own.


But we took a new trail on our usual hike around Little Cranberry (it's a lake) and we found a cave!!!





It doesn't look like much but it's actually rather deep. We're going back somtime in the next couple days with a flashlight to explore.

Also, the lake is completely frozen
There's my mom- walking on water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers