Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 18, 2008

U of U

After my luncheon as "Megan's Sister" we toured campus a bit, so of course i had to take a cheesy, low quality picture with my camera phone to commemorate the occasion.


Then my awesome friends Dallas (right) and Taylor (left) from home came up from Provo to see me!!! In true U of U fashion we ate at the Pie (or is it Pi?...they have the pi symbol on their shirts!)


I must admit SLC is pretty awesome. It's not quite as....utah...as the rest of the state. Also, Temple Square is fantastic- especially with all the lights and nativities up for Christmas.

So here's a shout out to my sisters and bros-in-law: Thanks for a great vacation! I had an awesome time in both Logan and Salt Lake! I love you all and wish I could spend Christmas with you. Have a Merry Christmas with the in-laws!

-Chew

3 comments:

  1. Man you look great in that first picture especially. There's something about it I just can't quite put my finger on...but FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture #1: jazz hands!

    Picture #2: I don't even have to say anything. You already know. It's that easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you could come for a visit. How I wish we could be with you for Christmas :( There's always next year I guess. I hope it snows again! I love the snow in Anacortes.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers