Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

February 25, 2009

Hey Jose!

Yes, that was a shout out to Jose. Why? He came home teaching AND complemented my blog all in one evening.

I register for spring quarter in 6 hours. Why is it that all the classes I want to take are at 1130 or 130 and nowhere before, after, or in between? You'd think at a ginormous (did you know that's actually a word?) school with thousands of classes I would be able to find 3 courses that interest me and aren't all at the same time. I suppose I should look harder...and go to bed so I don't sleep through my registration time (again).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers