Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

February 13, 2009

Accepted

Good news everyone! I received an email from the UCLA Program in Indo-European Studies and I've been accepted! I can start the grad program next school year! AND they're going to fly me down to LA for free to experience the college atmosphere before making my decision!


wait....what? I didn't apply to this! I won't even be done with my undergrad by the beginning of next school year! Do I even want to go to grad school? Maybe it was sent to the wrong email address...

2 comments:

  1. Well, that would be cool. UCLA is great. If they don't mind, perhaps you shouldn't either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say it with me...
    U-C-L-A!
    U.C.L.A - fight, fight, fight!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers