Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

February 2, 2009

Breathing

I forgot how allergic I am to cats. After less than one hour within the confines of a feline-infested dwelling my airways started closing off. I went outside and waited to go home. I LOVE fresh air. But I was still wheezing. Then I got home and remembered the magic that is an inhaler. Magic I tell you. A couple puffs and I could feel it working right away. The only medicine I've used that has nearly instant results. And now 2 hours later I'm completely back to normal. Alleluia!

1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers