Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

February 11, 2009

The Furnace

I'm in MGH and it is always toasty in here...at least at the Mac end. But today it has the added bonus of smelling like Lipton chicken noodle soup. Seriously. It's taking me back to my childhood- back in the days when all I worried about was whether to ride my bike through the neighborhood or take a hike in the forest, I was guaranteed a lift to and from school (even if I missed the bus), I was fed real meals, the greatest dog in the world -Shadow- was still alive, and I slept for 10 hours a night. Would I rather be there or here? (thinking...thinking...thinking...) I'd rather be here. Surprised? Me too.

P.S. I've been listening to Pomplamoose while writing this post. I love them! (thank you Sarah for introducing me to them)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers